Want to avoid spending a day in the dark? It’s as simple as 8-1-1 .
FEMA P – 811 QUAKESMART
FEMA IS-811: Emergency Support Functions (ESF) #11 – Agriculture and Natural Resources Annex
The National Response Framework (NRF) presents the guiding principles that enable all response partners to prepare for and provide a unified national response to disasters and emergencies from the smallest incident to the largest catastrophe. As part of the NRF, Emergency Support Functions (ESFs) are primary mechanisms at the operational level used to organize and provide assistance. This series of courses provides an overview of each of the 14 ESFs. This course introduces Emergency Support Function (ESF) #11 Agriculture and Natural Resources Annex.
This course is intended for government executives, private-sector and nongovernmental organization (NGO) leaders, and emergency management practitioners. This includes senior elected and appointed leaders, such as Federal department or agency heads, State Governors, mayors, tribal leaders, and city or county officials those who have a responsibility to provide for effective response.
Open the CAMP GATES We are GO for MARTIAL LAW
KNOW WHAT”S BELOW – DENVER INTERNATIONAL
CODE 811 – ISIS IS 919/919
811 = 919X2
“They’re real and they’re spectacular” – Both the Gulf well [Macondo] and the fracking efforts will aid the spectacular event we will be experiencing very soon now. Much like the 1993 WTC event, it played a critical role in the planting of the necessary factors in 2001. The redistribution of wealth has largely been used to fund this as I have stated. From the foundation tax frauds and missing funds from pentagon, all these factors have played into the formula and vortex for purposes building upon the MASTER PLAN and the Madrid US and connected events worldwide.
This is not just a USA targeted program but one major event made up of a series of globally timed events that will bring all aspects of bio-nuclear and natural happenings (all staged) ala HAARP, the ISS space station and the thousand points of light NGO’s and Corporate administrators who are prepared for the financial calamity to trigger the event. In the Vortex, the positive and negative work concurrently through opposing vectors so therefore the stock market should peak before the event. That will maximize the losses and help assure the cycle runs their predictable plots and algorithms.
Connect the dots from FEMA, food, ammo, water, coffins, ready meals, the exercises REX84, etc, etc etc.
The National Preparedness Goal (NPG) calls for a secure and resilient nation with the capabilities required across the whole community to prevent, protect against, mitigate, respond to and recover from the threats and hazards that pose the greatest risk. To achieve the Goal, the National Preparedness System (NPS) includes an integrated set of guidance, programs and processes that enable the nation to build, sustain and deliver the core capabilities within the context of the five mission areas: Prevention, Protection, Mitigation, Response and Recovery. The NPS enables a collaborative, whole community approach to national preparedness that engages individuals, families, communities, the private and nonprofit sectors, faith-based organizations and all levels of government.
As a component of the NPS, the National Exercise Program (NEP) serves to test and validate core capabilities. Participation in exercises, simulations or other activities, including real world incidents, helps organizations validate their capabilities and identify shortfalls. Exercises also help organizations see their progress toward meeting their preparedness objectives.
The Capstone Exercise, formerly titled the National Level Exercise (NLE), is conducted every two years as the final component of each NEP progressive exercise cycle. The Capstone Exercise 2014 will examine the nation’s collective ability to coordinate and conduct risk assessments and implement National Frameworks and associated plans to deliver core capabilities.
Further the Capstone Exercise 2014 will:
The Capstone Exercise 2014 will enable federal stakeholders to demonstrate operational coordination and information sharing capabilities with the private sector and other non-traditional partners as well as fulfill mandated exercise requirements or internal assessments to validate capabilities and identify key issues or potential shortfalls. The exercise will also encourage senior-level participation from all stakeholders, ensuring effective collaboration of decision-makers across the whole community.
The Capstone Exercise 2014 is a complex emergency preparedness exercise comprised of five distinct, but linked, component events. The Alaska Shield 2014 exercise, sponsored by the State of Alaska to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 1964 Great Alaskan Earthquake, will provide the central scenario elements: significant damage from both the quake and the tsunami it triggers will affect the greater Pacific Northwest. Capstone Exercise 2014 incorporates several preparedness activities sponsored by other departments and agencies and is designed to educate and prepare the whole community for complex, large-scale disasters and emergencies.
The following component events are integrated into the Capstone Exercise to examine the core capabilities described in the National Preparedness Goal. This multi-event design recognizes the need for comprehensive all-hazards planning and the complexity to ensure exercise objectives are met.
- Assess the nation’s performance against the 2013-14 NEP Principals’ Objectives;
- Evaluate the readiness of local, state, territorial, tribal and federal officials to prevent, protect against, mitigate, respond to and recover from catastrophic incidents in a coordinated and unified manner; and
- Satisfy the requirements for a national level exercise as described in the Post Katrina Emergency Management Reform Act.
- ALASKA SHIELD: Alaska Shield commemorates the anniversary of the 1964 9.2 magnitude Great Alaskan Earthquake by replicating the earthquake’s effects and resulting tsunami.
- ARDENT SENTRY 14: The Department of Defense aligned key components of the annual ARDENT SENTRY 14 exercise with ALASKA SHIELD, focusing on Defense Support to Civilian Authorities’ mission.
- Nuclear Weapon Accident/Incident Exercise: The Nuclear Weapon Accident/Incident Exercise (NUWAIX) 2014 accident occurs during a secure transportation convoy of nuclear weapons within the Continental United States. Intelligence and national leadership will need to quickly determine the cause and significance of the accident.
- Eagle Horizon 2014: Eagle Horizon 2014 will focus on continuity of operations and reconstitution planning, requiring federal departments and agencies to activate continuity plans and perform their Primary Mission Essential Functions from their alternate facilities.
- Silver Phoenix 2014: The Silver Phoenix combination of operations- and discussion-based exercises will examine the full range of recovery efforts and operations commencing upon the notification that a catastrophic incident has occurred. The exercises will explore the challenges associated with examining, prioritizing and conducting recovery activities involving multiple geographically dispersed and competing events using the National Disaster Recovery Framework
The Capstone is the event. We all know the unfinished work is the padstone that has not been placed upon the pyramid. That GAP has been filled by all lesser events we have been assaulted with and the American Sheeple are primed and ready for the GRAND FINALE.
The 811 – ISIS – 919-919 is the capstone of the vortex as you can see. The sacrificers and sacrificed have assured success. Now all we need are the dates.
Are you ready?