Sparks…where’s the fire?
Yesterday, a mini hoax deflection took place in Sparks Nevada. Supposedly a thirteen year old fired shots at students and teachers killing one.
The teacher obviously being an ex military has joined the crisis team zionist studio and Harry Reid is heading this one after a staged government shutdown. Another deflection where the supposed dead is a special ops domestic team player in the Southern Poverty Law staging group. His Call of Duty apparently has not ended and he’s likely to go into a new phase of domestic fake WOT endeavors or maybe foreign operations with new identity.
In these videos, it screams objection by the zionist talking heads who lead these witnesses through the stage fright of lying on camera.
Strike another blow to freedom, another trauma program from the Holyrood actors studio and a message to Harry Reid for upcoming negotiations. READ THEIR LIPS, “NO NEW BUDGET”
Piers Morgan tagged the event and went right from this farce to the real deal, OBAMACARE. To summarize the Solyndra of Dot Gov, the Cloud has been a debacle. Another 6 tag team website, data-collection operation and tax fraud scheme. For those who are not in tune with the fraud, the ACA Ponzi is a tax. Not a law, but an illegal taxation.
Regarding the creators of the massive NSA information triad, along with the tax, the Agenda 21 eugenics teams have pieced together this expansive unworkable system and are trying desperately to get the data to run across multi platform enterprise systems.
Obamacare website: 6 biggest contractors – CNN http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/21/technology/obamacare-website-contracts/
[It cost the federal government more than $300 million for outside contractors to set up the Obamacare website that has had so much trouble in its first three weeks of operation.
Overall, the government has spent $394 million setting up the website and the exchanges through which the public can buy health insurance, according to a report earlier this year from the General Accountability Office, a government watchdog.]
A list of six usual suspects in the SNOWJOB of who spies on you. I am finishing a database for a company who does Personal Injury Attorney collection and claim manangement for physicians and I did it in four months for about 3k. Mine works, though I did not have to provide backdoors and cross platform data access for the US Government Dept. of Energy and Commerce who will be spying and dying to know how to rob and kill you.
1. Overall, the government has spent $394 million setting up the website and the exchanges through which the public can buy health insurance, according to a report earlier this year from the General Accountability Office, a government watchdog.
1. CGI Federal $88 million – Canadian. You wanted Canadian Healthcare America? Well you got it. How do you like it so far?
SOLYNDRA MONEY PIT to OBAMA SUPPORTERS = FRAUD
One of many Nazi schemes for Agenda 21 –
- DNA Barcodes and Watermarks, JSR-03-305, June 2004
- This study explored the feasibility of a program to tag genetically the microorganisms used for bioremediation, for the purpose of identification.
- Data Mining and the Human Genome, JSR-99-310, January 2000 (1.6 MB)
- As genomics research moves from an era of data acquisition to one of both acquisition and interpretation, new methods are required for organizing and prioritizing the data. Powerful data mining techniques have been developed in other fields that, with appropriate modification, could be applied to the biological sciences.
- (you should look at the Jason link to see the rest)
- Here is my favorite: HORIZONTAL INTEGRATION: Broader Access Models for Realizing Info Dominance
4. WellPoint $31.6 million (wikipedia) – WellPoint, Inc. is the largest managed health care, for-profit company in the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. It was formed when WellPoint Health Networks, Inc. merged into Anthem, Inc., with the surviving Anthem adopting the name, WellPoint, Inc. and began trading its common stock under the WLP symbol on December 1, 2004. In 2009, WellPoint sold its NextRx subsidiaries to Express Scripts for $4.675 billion.
Written by insurance for insurance and merging like the banks down to a few massive conglomerates. The names are many but the organization is one.
5. QSSI Quality Software Services -$55.1 million
6. Genova Technology $16 million
Yesterday I heard Mr McAfee on Infowars. Very interesting ploy to talk to him about helping with issues and security regarding the site. Listen to the broadcast and see why they contacted him with no intention of allowing him to be involved. I heard idiot John McCain say to have Air Force One go to silicon valley to pick up three hundred private experts to fix it. McCain is so brainwashed his head is swollen. The Committee has no intention of letting outsiders see the backdoors, access data leaks, or any other secrets of this Enterprise or Cloud. Frau (or Herr) Sebelius will not get canned either as she is in for the duration until the big event.